Saturday, July 21, 2007

Greetings From Switzerland!!!!













Ok, today I am officially taking over my blog and relieving Angie of her much appreciated duties of updating our friends and family. I'm not exactly sure why I have waited so long to take over (commitment issues??) but I am now ready and excited to share our crazy adventure. In case you don't know or haven't read our previous 2 entries, Brad and I packed up the kids and moved to Switzerland for a 2 year international assignment with his company. As you can imagine, we have had a few bumps in the road during the transition but we are settling into our new home and loving it! So far we have explored some incredible cities in Switzerland and some of the most beautiful countryside you can imagine.














Madi talks NON-STOP and continues to crack us up. Drew is all grins and growing like crazy! He just turned 5 months and a 9 month outfit fits him just fine!!!




5 comments:

angie c said...

FINALLY!!!!! I'm so glad you're into the blogging thing. The more people you tell about it, the more comments you'll have, and the more you'll want to update. It's a great cycle. :) Glad to see pictures of the kids. They are so cute!

Rachael said...

I am so glad you started a blog so we can see all the fun you are having in Switzerland!
I added your blog link to my blog site.
(thebarresibunch)
love, Rachael

Larissa Smith said...

You're kidding! Drew is really that big? Shaye is 7 mos and is just now growing into her 6 mo outfits. Kids are so weird.

It's good to hear about your adventures. Enjoy every moment. You'll be back stateside before you know it.

Ashley said...

Tres bien! I am so excited to hear from you- I have loved getting the pictures- it makes me so jealous- I knew yall would just fit right in- dont hesitate to ask for any clarification on what those Frenchies may be saying!

Unknown said...

YEA! I'll be checking all the time. So glad to hear that yall are doing well!