Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!



1 year old!


He literally downed his B-day cupcake in one bite!




It's so hard believe that Drew is already one! Here are a few things about our little guy that we just love:

-He screams with excitement whenever Brad, Madi or I come into the room.
-He loves books but he likes to "read" them (turn pages) by himself. He's not crazy about being read to.
-Every time he wakes up he likes to snuggle for a least 5 minutes before he is ready to play.
-He loves peek-a-boo
-He likes to feed me, comb my hair, brush my teeth, etc.
-Whenever he gets hurt he will immediately stop crying if he can see out a window.
-He takes his shoes and socks off as soon as he gets in the car.
-He likes to turn things upside down, bang things on the ground and make a mess - (it drives our little clean bean -Madi-crazy!)
-He has a very contagious belly laugh
-He gives sweet kisses and hugs
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW! We love you so much!



5 comments:

Rachael said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!

Mitzi said...

What a sweet tribute to Drew!

Blessed said...

So stinkin' cute. I can't hardly read your blog either without wishing yall were here. I know C and D would be BIG BUDS!

Missing yall.

Blessed said...

So stinkin' cute. I can't hardly read your blog either without wishing yall were here. I know C and D would be BIG BUDS!

Missing yall.

angie c said...

Look at him! Traci!! I can't even believe it.

he's so big and adorable! I need to squeeze those cheeks. When are y'all coming back home?