Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag for Kids


I got this off my friend Marci's blog and I thought I would try it with Madi...I've written her answers exactly as she gave them to me....


1. What is something that mom always says to you?

I love you and I miss you


2. What makes mom happy?

I'm sorry because some little kids say I'm sorry - that makes me happy


3. What makes mom sad?

I don't know


4. How does mom make you laugh?

You say laugh


5. What was your mom like as a child?

My age....um will you write daddy?


6. How old is your mom?

I want to take a guess...three-six


7. How tall is your mom?

medium...are you gonna write the word medium?


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

color and play puzzles


9. What does your mom do when you are not around?

clean up....Hey Mommy when I'm at school you say Madi but I'm still having a lot of fun.


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

staying in the lines


11. What is your mom really good at?

coloring and drawing


12. What is your mom not so good at?

Do you know what?....I want to take a guess....I don't know.


13. What does your mom do for her job?

stay with the kids


14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Rice Krispies


15. What makes you proud of your mom?

because I'm proud of you because you'll never go away and you will always stay with me


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Cinderella because you're Mama Cinderella


17. What do you and your mom do together?

play, read books on the couch, we kick a ball


18. How are you and your mom the same?

a girl


19. How are you and your mom different?

because we are girls and because we don't have the same shirts


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

because you are happy

4 comments:

Rachael said...

sounds like Madi thinks her mom is pretty great!

angie c said...

staying in the lines. so sweet.

i'm afraid what nora would say about me right now. our days have been full of "no" and "get in time out" lately. :( yeesh.

Ashley said...

SO SWEET! I will definitely have to try that with Lydai...I am afraid I will get alot of "I not knows"- I don't think we are gonna make it for a visit...starting back in the real world i.e. paying off student loans is not so much fun!

Brooke said...

Hey Traci! Just found your blog through Amy M... glad you guys are doing well in Swiss Land. What an adventure!