Thursday, September 11, 2008

Summer Travels and a Shout Out

Brad and I have been so lucky to be able to visit so many cool places while we have been on this crazy ride that we like to call "our little detour." I've been intending to post some pictures of our trips but I'm only posting a few from each place, considering they have gotten their fair share of exposure on kodakgallery and facebook!
So many of our friends over here are brave enough to let their kids tag along on their trips through Europe and although our kids are pretty easy, Brad and I are still too chicken to bring them along. Actually SPOILED may be a better term to define us. On multiple occasions our parents have made the 12 hr trip (at least) to babysit while we checked out Europe - They are AMAZING -there are no words!
Last year Brad's mom flew over 4 times (two of which were with Brad's dad). During those visits Brad and I explored Geneve, Lausanne and surrounding Swiss towns, we went to Paris and then to Zurich. We even got to go to NYC this summer while are kids were having a blast at Mimi and Pawpaw's house.

This year my dad came over twice (once with my mom), which allowed us to go to Barcelona, Florence and Athens. I have to include that Brad stayed home with the kids while my parents and I visited Paris again. So it is abundantly clear that we have THE BEST parents ever! Thank you guys so much!
Barcelona, Spain



New York City



Florence, Italy




Athens, Greece

1 comment:

Marci said...

that looks like so much fun! i'm thinking that our adventures would have been so much different if we didn't drag annie and rachel along.... i'm quite jealous!