Thursday, August 2, 2007

We just can't get enough of Montreux!

Our weekends have become all about seeing as much as we can of our new country from the time we get up until the kids completely crash. Saturday we decided to take our first trip to France. It's only about a 40 minute car ride so we grabbed the passports and took the lakeside route. However while driving through the beautiful cities of Vevey and Montreux, Switzerland, we decided that we just had to stop and spend the day exploring Montreux for the third time. It is the most incredible place that I have ever seen. I could go on and on but I will let the pictures speak for themselves....

8 comments:

Mitzi said...

Love all of the pics!

angie c said...

Oh man, I'm so behind! You've really been updating. These pictures are beautiful!! I could stare at them all day. I never knew how pretty everything was. I mean, I knew it was awesome but these are breath taking.
Keep on with the updates! Love them.

angie c said...

Brad looks European without his goatee. nice. I like the new look. Awesome pics.
Kev

Dad and Mom Sipkowski said...

The pictures of Drew and Madi are so beautiful, and the scenery is gorgeous. It is amazing how Madi and Drew have change in just three months. We love to read your blog and see the pictures, so keep them coming. We love you soooo much and miss you all!!!!
Dad and Mom

jSip said...

Hi Guys! I love these pictures! I just want to reach into my screen and hug all of you!!! (Sniz logged in as jSip)

Mommy of two said...

Hey! I am so glad I have your blog address now! It looks like y'all are having so much fun! I love all the pics. Your kids are beautiful! It looks like Madi and Avery have the same haircut. :o) Y'all look great! Keep the pictures comin'
Love, J Baber

Mommy of two said...

BTW: Next time you are on my blog you'll have to click on lrconner and amylauren717. You can see pics of Jason and Brad's babies.

Amanda's News said...

Hey Traci,
It looks gorgeous there! It seems like ya'll are adjusting so well to life in Europe. Have ya'll found a church to go to there? Are you making many friends? Drew has gotten so big! Love the pictures:)